- Go through Creating an App to setup your app in the developer dashboard.
In the Advanced Info section, enable the attachment picker.
Fill in the info below:
Field Mandatory Description Tooltip text Yes This will be shown against your attachment picker button to the user Select action for attachment picker Yes
Select an appropriate client action for the attachment picker.
- Go through app installation and install this app into your own Flock account.
- Whenever a user presses the attachment picker button, the event client.pressButton along with a event token will be appended to the corresponding client action you selected and sent to your service.
- After verifying the validation token, you should present the interface for the user to create an attachment.
- Once the user has finished creating the attachment you can send it to back to Flock to the chat tab from where the user clicked on your attachment picker by creating a message object, with an attachment object, and sending the message to Flock via the chat.sendMessage method call.
- Publish your app to the app store once you are done testing it.